I suggest you ...

Add support for Read It Later

In addition to the existing Instapaper support, add an option to send articles to Read It Later.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adam DawesAdminAdam Dawes (Admin, RSS Central) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • UdoUdo commented  · 

"Read It Later" I already use via the Share Charm for Windows' own "Leseliste" (Reading List) feature which is synched automatically between my WinPhone and my Tablet and Notebook. So I choose with which device I read (longer) articles, too.

• TimTim commented  · 

I think the read it later and keep it features could be merged into one feature. I would like to scan headlines and "flag" articles that I want to read in full after having gone through all the headlines.

• DerickDerick commented  · 

I don't feel like reading long articles on my phone. And I use Pocket a lot. So it would be great if RSS Central can support saving an article to Pocket besides the save to Instapaper.

• James MurphyJames Murphy commented  · 

Actually I don't think there should be included support for either in a Win 8 app - the right way to do this is via the Share charm which you already appear to be doing "right" (-:

Feedback and Knowledge Base