I suggest you ...

provide the ability to syncronized articles read / refreshed between window phone and window 8

121 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You can now sign up for feedly with Microsoft account so this could be a good way to do this.

• Marcus commented  · 

I also miss the feedly sync. Use multiple units so not usable. Otherwise, the best rss app under Windows.

• GoodThings2Life commented  · 

I'd love to see this as well, and while I know that Feedly is a popular Google Reader backend replacement these days, it still requires a Google logon. I would prefer/recommend a solution that doesn't lock us into using Google.

SkyDrive and Microsoft Account seem like an obvious solution considering RSS Central is currently a Windows-only app.

• Rod Salter commented  · 

I'm about 5 years behind technology but I finally got a Windows Smart Phone. I love your app and hope to see it on Windows 8.

• Dennis E. Miller commented  · 

I have two Windows 8 machines and find that this option is the only feature lacking in an otherwise stellar application. I very much look forward to this update and am very glad I purchased your app!

Feedback and Knowledge Base